Here is your chance to win them over. What sets you apart from anybody else and why would they want to work with you?
Your introduction video can set you apart from the competition
It’s time to stand out in the crowd and show them who you really are! An introduction video can set you apart from anyone else. It allows others to do a few things, such show how prepared you are for a talk or presentation, they allow you to introduce your business or a product or service your business offers. It’s your time to shine for whatever the reason may be.
In today’s world, where online is becoming the norm, it makes it harder and harder to make that personal connection, even through a written bio or profile. Utilizing a well written and thought out introduction video on your website or profile page will help you build immediate rapport and break the ice with someone before ever even meeting them face to face or talking with them over the phone if they are across the country or even on the other side of the globe. This form of video marketing provides an introduction of your own uniqueness and what it will be like to work with you. People want to work with other people they like and feel like they connect with.
A couple things to remember when utilizing an introduction video is to not overload others with to much information. This could cause them to potentially turn the other way. Keep it as short and to the point as you possible can, around 60 second seems to be a great guide.
- Short and engaging. You want to inform and excite, not overloading with too much information. No need to get into specifics.
- Show your personality. Who are you and what will it be like to do business with? Remember, people do business with people they like and trust.
- Your script. Create a script or detailed outline of what you want to say to help keep your video brief and on track.
- Get a pro on board. Having something that looks good is crucial at this stage, as it’s the first thing your viewers see.
- Don’t overuse special effects. Most of the time, simple works better. Using too much flash could cause a lot more distraction and your viewers may click out.
- Good Audio. This is probably one of the highest important factors of an intro. You may already have something which you use in your other videos or other branding, however if not you can use websites such as AudioJungle to purchase royalty free logo snippets.
- Tease your viewers. The first few seconds could be you introducing the video and the content. Maybe tell the viewer what the video is about, then follow with an intro and then back to the main content! The ideas are endless, just have fun!
- Feedback. We will have others watch your introduction video upon completion so we can get their honest feedback and it is very important they give honest feedback, as this could make or break your online video success.
With lots of effort and planning, Epic Ding can produce a high-quality introduction video that grabs and keeps the attention of whom your trying to reach. This is all done because nothing will generate more buzz or touch hearts like a well thought out and produced introduction video. This is exactly what we at Epic Ding can do for you.
Introduction videos can be a huge part of your digital advertising strategy, you only have one chance to make a first impression?
- Twitter users that watch video content on Twitter 82%
- US internet audience that watches video online 85%
- Have been convinced to buy a product or service 81%