• 1.37 Billion Daily Active Users
• 1.57 Mobile Monthly Active Users
• 1.03 Million Daily Active Users
• 95 Million Photo & Video Shares Daily
• 80% Of Users Are Outside The US
• Users Like 4.2 Billion Posts Per Day
• Affordable ways to be seen online
• Reach out to new potential customers
Social Media Marketing Growth Plans
Social Media Marketing is an easy way to get your products and or services
in front of a target audience, both quickly and effectively.
Social Management(6 month commitment)
- Dedicated Social Manager
- Posts to Facebook, Google+ (6 days a week)
- Content is uniquely created for your social presence
- Keep your name in front of potential customers and referral sources
- Highlight products and services
- Posts won’t be sent before posted, we will always be refining as we go
Social Growth & Reach(3 month commitment)
- Includes Social Management
- Daily content curation for Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Posts to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (6 days a week)
- Can request weekly content calendar for review to edit before posting
- Instagram Growth Engine (gain 200-1000 followers monthly)
- $50.00 Monthly Targeted Ad Budget (Facebook)
Agressive Social Growth(3 month commitment)
- Includes Social Management & Social Growth/Reach
- Instagram Growth Engine
- Twitter Growth Engine
- Pinterest Growth Engine
- Strategy Calls with Social Manager
- $200 Targeted Ad Budget (Facebook)
Why It Works
Not just that but you see more and more people checking into the locations they are frequenting and telling their friends about the experience they had, or you find them sharing interesting fact about themselves. All this information allows us to utilize social media marketing to target your potential new client, customer or patient more effectively.
Let’s look at these social media statistics for Facebook:
- 2.07 Billion Monthly Active Users
- 1.37 Billion Daily Active Users
- 1.57 Mobile Monthly Active Users
- 1.03 Million Daily Active Users
Yes, we see these numbers and they are staggering, but because of social media marketing and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, the world is a much smaller place.
Put this into perspective, the average Facebook user has a total of 155friends with 83% of woman internet users are on Facebook while 75% are men. Women currently on average have more friends than men. People of all ages are on social media, especially Facebook. But, as you will see below, the age and gender splits are almost down the middle.
When targeting on Social Media we can use a variety of demographics from basic to advanced. The basic demographic information is pulled from self-identified areas which include:
- Location (zip, city, state, country)
- Language spoken
- Relationship status
- Interested in
- Ethnic Affinity
With advanced demographics possibly looking more like this:
- House type, ownership and value
- Household income and net worth
- Education level, fields of study, institutions and undergraduate years
- Work employers, industries, job titles and office types
- Parents/moms and age of children in household
- Life events, including recently moved, new job, recently engaged, etc.
- Political affiliations and donations
Targeting on social media has become a science and becoming more and more advance daily especially when you begin to look at the many other ways you can target such as:
- Behavioral – This is information that Facebook pulls from third parties such as Acxiom, Epsilion and Datalogix
- Affinity – Targeting based on brand connections
- Interest – Social conversation and interactions
- Custom Audiences – These are built from information that you gather in order to target your ideal customer, client or patient
What else is used on Facebook? Well, we’re glad you asked! Video is a very big deal and should be utilized in some way within your marketing strategy because as you can see, it’s on the rise.
- On average, Facebook currently has over 8 billion videos views
- 87% of online marketers use video content
- 45% of small business owners plan to put money behind video content on social media
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
Wouldn’t you say that social media should be a good part of your marketing strategy? At Epic Ding, we can help you with SMM and we look forward to doing just that. Connect with us today to get your free social media marketing estimate.
- People in the US who have a social media account 81%
- Social media users who access through mobile 91%
- Social media influences their shopping 57%
We Are Everywhere
Get In Touch
Follow Our Activity
Follow us on social media and share Epic Ding with you friends, family and co-workers!