Social Media Marketing
does it work?
The King of social networks
• 2.07 Billion Monthly Active Users
• 1.37 Billion Daily Active Users
• 1.57 Mobile Monthly Active Users
• 1.03 Million Daily Active Users
The communication giant – tweet tweet
• 328 Million Monthly Active Users
• 5 Million Tweets Sent Per Day
• 80% Of Twitter Users Are On Mobile
• 100 Million Daily Active Users
We make social media advertising easy
• Hyper-focused on YOUR target market
• Affordable ways to be seen online
• The best way to reach out to new potential customers
Social Media Marketing Growth Plans
Social Media Marketing is an easy way to get your products and or services
in front of a target audience, both quickly and effectively.
Social Management(6 month commitment)
- Dedicated Social Manager
- Posts to Facebook, Google+ (6 days a week)
- Content is uniquely created for your social presence
- Keep your name in front of potential customers and referral sources
- Highlight products and services
- Posts won’t be sent before posted, we will always be refining as we go
Social Growth & Reach(3 month commitment)
- Includes Social Management
- Daily content curation for Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Posts to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (6 days a week)
- Can request weekly content calendar for review to edit before posting
- Instagram Growth Engine (gain 200-1000 followers monthly)
- Local Listing Set Up
- Reputation Management
- $100.00 Monthly Targeted Ad Budget (Facebook)
Agressive Social Growth(3 month commitment)
- Includes Social Management & Social Growth/Reach
- Instagram Growth Engine
- Twitter Growth Engine
- Pinterest Growth Engine
- Strategy Calls with Social Manager
- Local Listing Set Up
- Reputation Management
- $200 Monthly Targeted Ad Budget (Facebook)
Social Media and
Why It Works
The Power of Social Media, Your Missed Opportunity
Remember back in the old days when cell phones were nonexistent or you had to be “someone” to have one? Well, that as we know it is not the case any more. Now because of this technology and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, people can communicate faster than ever. We look at Social Media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn today as your 21st Century “word of mouth”, it’s the way people communicate.
Not just that but you see more and more people checking into the locations they are frequenting and telling their friends about the experience they had, or you find them sharing interesting fact about themselves. All this information allows us to utilize social media marketing to target your potential new client, customer or patient more effectively.
Let’s look at these social media statistics for Facebook:
- 2.07 Billion Monthly Active Users
- 1.37 Billion Daily Active Users
- 1.57 Mobile Monthly Active Users
- 1.03 Million Daily Active Users
Yes, we see these numbers and they are staggering, but because of social media marketing and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, the world is a much smaller place.
Put this into perspective, the average Facebook user has a total of 155friends with 83% of woman internet users are on Facebook while 75% are men. Women currently on average have more friends than men. People of all ages are on social media, especially Facebook. But, as you will see below, the age and gender splits are almost down the middle.
When targeting on Social Media we can use a variety of demographics from basic to advanced. The basic demographic information is pulled from self-identified areas which include:
- Location (zip, city, state, country)
- Language spoken
- Relationship status
- Interested in
- Ethnic Affinity
With advanced demographics possibly looking more like this:
- House type, ownership and value
- Household income and net worth
- Education level, fields of study, institutions and undergraduate years
- Work employers, industries, job titles and office types
- Parents/moms and age of children in household
- Life events, including recently moved, new job, recently engaged, etc.
- Political affiliations and donations
Targeting on social media has become a science and becoming more and more advance daily especially when you begin to look at the many other ways you can target such as:
- Behavioral – This is information that Facebook pulls from third parties such as Acxiom, Epsilion and Datalogix
- Affinity – Targeting based on brand connections
- Interest – Social conversation and interactions
- Custom Audiences – These are built from information that you gather in order to target your ideal customer, client or patient
What else is used on Facebook? Well, we’re glad you asked! Video is a very big deal and should be utilized in some way within your marketing strategy because as you can see, it’s on the rise.
- On average, Facebook currently has over 8 billion videos views
- 87% of online marketers use video content
- 45% of small business owners plan to put money behind video content on social media
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
Wouldn’t you say that social media should be a good part of your marketing strategy? At Epic Ding, we can help you with SMM and we look forward to doing just that. Connect with us today to get your free social media marketing estimate.
We work with world-class brands to bring our clients the best services and offerings avaiable!
The Facts About SMM
Social Media Drives Brand Awareness and Affinity
In our fast-paced, digital world, it’s difficult to both run a business and generate leads. We can help you navigate the ever-changing world of digital marketing. Contact us!
- People in the US who have a social media account 81%
- Social media users who access through mobile 91%
- Social media influences their shopping 57%