We wanted to show you some video marketing statistics to help you better understand the importance of video marketing and why it works so well. It’s Important to understand that the video content we watch at work, to online streaming services and beyond, video is a central part of how we live today.
The video marketing boom over the last few years has been absolutely phenomenal, to say the least, whether it’s an Explainer Video, Testimonial Video or simply an Introduction Video, they all have their place in the digital marketing world. Here is an idea! Close your eyes. Now try and imagine the sheer number of videos circulating over the internet in just 3 seconds. You can’t can you? It would be absolutely impossible. Even though you can’t imagine how many videos are out there, you should know that each one of those videos are marketing something, either a person, product, website or business.
In the digital marketing world and as video marketers, it’s vitally important to always be up-to-date on what new trends are happening and then measure accordingly based off the data. Below you will see 10 statistics and trends of video marketing along with what they mean for you, your brand and most of all the bottom line of your business.
- 76% of business owners said it helped them increase website traffic.
- 95% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
- 85% of people say they’d like to see more video from brands in 2018.
- 97% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- Over 50% of video content is viewed on a mobile device.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
It’s no secret that video marketing does generate much greater user engagement with the client and can be just the tool that you need in order to achieve your business goals.
A main reason why video marketing is winning more than ever is because of the integration with mobile devices and major social platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. A good quality made video can increase your potential customer or client’s confidence in your brand or product. Ask yourself this question. Say, you’re looking for a real-estate agent to purchase or sell a home.
The only way you could choose an agent was online. Now one real-estate agent had a nice friendly Introduction video of themselves and the other was just a name and phone number with a little written bio. Who would you chose? I bet it would be the agent with a video who took the time and effort to contact a video marketing agency like Epic Ding and had us put together well crafted real-estate marketing video. That’s also why videos can help with customer and client loyalty.
Video marketing is already conquering the world of digital advertising, will you be part of this digital marketing trend?
- Twitter users that watch video content on Twitter 82%
- US internet audience that watches video online 85%
- Have been convinced to buy a product or service 81%
We Are Everywhere
Get In Touch
Follow Our Activity
Follow us on social media and share Epic Ding with you friends, family and co-workers!