Break the ice now
An explainer video is a short online digital marketing video that can be used for explaining your businesses product or service.
Why does someone need your services
It’s been said that 70% of the top 100 search listings actually include video, not to mention that after they get to your website, they are 64%-85% more likely to convert.
Look at these video stats
Professional Video Marketing
We write, produce, shoot and edit great videos for your business.
As the digital marketing world continues to evolve, we continue to see many trends that favor video marketing and the art of putting together a compelling video that not only grabs the attention of the user on your website but is over 45% more likely to get them to take an action.
We wanted to show you some video marketing statistics to help you better understand the importance of video marketing and why it works so well. It’s Important to understand that the video content we watch at work, to online streaming services and beyond, video is a central part of how we live today.
The video marketing boom over the last few years has been absolutely phenomenal, to say the least, whether it’s an Explainer Video, Testimonial Video or simply an Introduction Video, they all have their place in the digital marketing world. Here is an idea! Close your eyes. Now try and imagine the sheer number of videos circulating over the internet in just 3 seconds. You can’t can you? It would be absolutely impossible. Even though you can’t imagine how many videos are out there, you should know that each one of those videos are marketing something, either a person, product, website or business.
In the digital marketing world and as video marketers, it’s vitally important to always be up-to-date on what new trends are happening and then measure accordingly based off the data. Below you will see 10 statistics and trends of video marketing along with what they mean for you, your brand and most of all the bottom line of your business.
- 76% of business owners said it helped them increase website traffic.
- 95% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
- 85% of people say they’d like to see more video from brands in 2018.
- 97% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- Over 50% of video content is viewed on a mobile device.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
It’s no secret that video marketing does generate much greater user engagement with the client and can be just the tool that you need in order to achieve your business goals.
A main reason why video marketing is winning more than ever is because of the integration with mobile devices and major social platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. A good quality made video can increase your potential customer or client’s confidence in your brand or product. Ask yourself this question. Say, you’re looking for a real-estate agent to purchase or sell a home.
The only way you could choose an agent was online. Now one real-estate agent had a nice friendly Introduction video of themselves and the other was just a name and phone number with a little written bio. Who would you chose? I bet it would be the agent with a video who took the time and effort to contact a video marketing agency like Epic Ding and had us put together well crafted real-estate marketing video. That’s also why videos can help with customer and client loyalty.
Video marketing is already conquering the world of digital advertising, will you be part of this digital marketing trend?
We work with world-class brands to bring our clients the best services and offerings avaiable!
Trending more than ever in 2018
In our fast-paced, digital world, it’s difficult to both run a business and generate leads. We can help you navigate the ever-changing world of digital marketing. Contact us!
- Twitter users that watch video content on Twitter 82%
- US internet audience that watches video online 85%
- Have been convinced to buy a product or service 81%